More info on TLV’s Origami Club:
- Each member of our Club is responsible to bring their own origami paper to each meeting.
- Each meeting, members will get a chance to trade origami paper and learn 3-6 new patterns.
- Members are asked to take turns sharing patterns with the group, as comfortable.
- Youngest age will depend on your child’s abilities. We have 5yr olds in the group that are capable of simple patterns.
- Adults are encouraged to join us as well! With or without children!
- The cost is FREE to Learning Village members, Nonmembers pay $5/meeting per child.
- Our club meets once a month, on a date determined by the club members.
If interested in joining our Origami Club, please sign up at: http://tinyurl.com/yas5msx and you will be added to the Origami Club mailing list.
Organizer: Tina Smith, can be contacted at president(at)fresnolearningvillage(dot)com
For more information on origami, check out this fabulous website: Origami Resource Center. They also have a great page on the educational benefits of origami. For and even more detailed list on the educational benefits of origami, visit this very informative webpage.